Only the best for our customers!
We use only the finest finishes and equipment from the best suppliers. These companies are our partners in providing you with the highest quality pools, spas, and backyards possible.
One of the manufacturers we use for our installed equipment is Pentair. Pentair is an industry leader in swimming pool equipment and we feel that the quality equipment they produce is a perfect fit for us. Pentair has been named a 2017 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award winner for continued leadership in protecting our environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.
Pentair offers many products including:
- ENERGY STAR® Certified with cost savings up to $1,500 annually
- Up to 90%* energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels
- SUPER-efficient permanent magnet motor - the same technology found in hybrid automobiles
- Rotatable keypad with optional wall mount kit
- Seamlessly interfaces with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool and Spa Control Systems
- Heats up fast, so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency*
- Manual gas shutoff when service is required
- Incredible 96% thermal efficiency-more heat gets into pool water faster
- Best-in-class energy savings
- Can now be converted from Natural to Propane Gas by purchasing a Propane Gas Conversion Kit.
Another of the manufacturers we use for our installed equipment is Paramount. Paramount Pool and Spa Systems remains at the forefront of the industry, always seeking and developing new and innovative pool and spa products. All Paramount products are designed to make your pool experience the most carefree and enjoyable experience possible. Their cleaning and circulation systems will deliver superior results, while paying for themselves over the lifetime of the pool.
Paramount Pool and Spa Systems offers many products including:
- In-floor pool cleaning and circulation systems
- Saves up to 30% on chemicals and energy
- Cleans 99% of your entire pool as well as significantly reduces heating and chemical costs
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage by up to 80%
- Minimizes your exposure to potentially harmful chloramines and other contaminants
- Reducing the potential for skin irritation, red eyes, and bacteria borne illness
- Minimizes exposure to chloramines, which have been linked to asthma and other ailments
We use Pebble Technology International for innovative pool-finishing techniques. Property owners looking to mimic nature with natural-looking pool surfaces, reminiscent of riverbeds and picturesque oceans, can see their dreams come true with a Pebble Technology pool finish. Pebble Tec is the top choice for pool lovers seeking a unique, personalized pool experience designed to enhance outdoor living spaces. Homeowners can further complement their pool finish by incorporating products from the Fire + Water Elements line.
The ORIGINAL aggregate pool finish that delivers enduring elegance and durability. It is a perfect choice for those desiring a more natural environment for their pool and spa.
- An earthy textured finish comprised of the largest pebbles in our pool finishes
- Offers a durable, non-slip and stain-resistant surface
- For dazzling brilliance, add Shimmering Sea or Luminous to any PebbleTec® pool finish
- Certain colors incorporate Shimmering Sea for added elegance
Water Color Tool
Use their Water Color Selection Tool to help you choose the perfect finish for your pool and to help bring your pool water features to life. Browse through a variety of finish options and add your favorite enhancements to find the perfect combination. You are sure to find a finish you will love!
SUNDEK Systems are decorative concrete products that are a great choice for any area around your home, including Pool Deck, Patio, Outdoor Living Space, Walkway, Entryway, Driveway or Garage Floors. Our customers are always inspiring us with ways to use SUNDEK to enhance their homes with the SUNDEK products.
Patios and Outdoor Living Space
Rejuvenate your patio and/or outdoor living space and add an extension to your home with SunStamp, SunStone, Tuscan, Classic or any other SUNDEK concrete resurfacing systems.
Beautifying concrete pool decks with the SUNDEK Classic Texture has added durable quality to our projects. You can browse through some of the cool, safe, decorative, durable and beautiful pool decking finishes.
Not only does your driveway provide curb appeal, it is the first impression of your home when company arrives. SUNDEK Systems are tough enough to handle any vehicular traffic.
Garage and Interiors
The SunEpoxy, SunOne, SunCanvas and SunStain systems can provide you a wide variety of design options and functional finishes for your garage floor.
Stamped Concrete Overlays
Mirror nature's designs with Sundek's line of stamped concrete overlays. Stamped Concrete Overlays are installed at about 1/2 inch thickness and then imprinted or stamped with a pattern often imitating stone, rock, brick or wood. These overlays are ideal for all interior and exterior applications.
Bring any overlay or existing concrete floor to life with Sundek's line of stains. Concrete Stains permanently add color and a decorative finish to almost any concrete or cement-based surface. The surface is sealed to protect the finish or add the grip of anti-slip finish.